CHECK OUT WELLNESS PROGRAM’S FEATURES AND OTHER DETAILS SUCH AS WORKING HOURS AND MEMBERSHIP FEES ON CHESAPEAKE BAY AQUATIC & PHYSICAL THERAPY WEBSITE.
Wellness Program In Maryland
CBAY in Laurel, Severna Park, and Timonium is now offering a Wellness program. Our goal is to give you a guided environment to achieve your wellness goals. This is an affordable way for you to increase your strength while using an exercise program developed by Physical Therapists/Physical Therapist Assistants with Therapists and Technicians available to help/consult.
Location: 13946 Baltimore Avenue, Laurel, MD 20707
Phone: (301) 498-2212
Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday 8am-6pm | Friday 8am-4pm
Day Pass: $10 Day Pass includes the use of all equipment; towel service
Monthly Basic Membership: 65 years old and above: $20 | Under 65 years old: $25
Monthly Platinum Membership: 65 years and older: $25 | Under 65 years old: $30
Monthly Basic Membership
Monthly Basic Membership Includes:
• No appointment necessary
• Exercise Program developed by Physical Therapist/Physical Therapist Assistant
• Flow sheet provided to keep track of daily routine
• Towel service included
• Therapists and Technicians available to help/consult
• 10% discount on boutique services
Cost: 65 years old and above: $20 | Under 65 years old: $25
Monthly Platinum Membership
Monthly Platinum Membership Includes:
• All Basic Membership aspects
• 25% discount on Boutique services
• Heat/Ice treatments before or after workout 10-20 minutes
• 3 treatments of Electrical Stimulation and/or Laser treatments
(PT or PTA must be available); Laser is 10-minute treatment, E-Stim is 10-20 minute treatment
Cost: 65 years and older: $25 | Under 65 years old: $30
****All daily/monthly payments are due BEFORE taking part in the CBAY Wellness Program. If you begin before the beginning of the month, your first-month fee will be pro-rated depending on how much of the month is left.
Currently available in Laurel office only.